Class Code 94276 – Fence Erection Contractors – rated on payroll
- Fully completed accord applications 125/126 for GL, 140 for property - 152 for mobile tools/equipment
- Loss runs / target pricing
- Any contractual requirements we may need to rate for
- and if you’re looking for additional lines of coverage not noted here
- This classification applies to risks that only install or erect fences.
- This classification applies to contractors engaged in installation or erection of fences as subcontractors for others. Risks assigned to code 94276 are in business to erect all types of fences; however, they do not sell fences to the general public.
- The operations contemplated by this classification include the erection of all types of fencing including, but not limited to wood fences, PVC fences, chain-link fences, and iron/steel fences.
- Code 94276 contemplates all normal and prevailing operations of a fence contractor including digging holes for the posts, setting the posts in concrete, attaching the fencing material to the posts by nailing, coupling, welding, etc.
- Incidental shop operations related to the fence erection work is contemplated by code 94276.
- Risks that sell fences to the general public and install the fences are assigned to code 12651"Fence Dealers".