- Fully completed accord applications 125/126 for GL – for the hazard section on the 126 *see below
- Loss runs if prior for adding discounts
- Supplemental applications may be required but we should be able to quote subject to.
- Any contractual requirements we may need to rate for
- Confirm number of owners with what the owners are doing
- Payroll not including owners for PACKING household goods
- Payroll not including owners for DRIVING the truck – include dispatch and maintenance if any
- Payroll not including owners for APPLIANCE installation, if any
- If they’re STORING household goods, what is the warehouse area?
- Any other operations?
Note: Umbrella Accord 131, likely only able to consider higher limits over GL and Employer Liability – auto requires 5 year loss history for consideration.
Cargo coverage may be available for household movers – would need to know
- Commodities being hauled (assume household goods)
- Number of power units
- Limit of Cargo per vehicle
- Requested deductible
- Any State or Federal filings that are required