Please send the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GL Class Code: 67017 - Shelters, Mission, Settlement or Halfway House - Not Church or Office Building – rated on total area
- Fully completed accord applications 125/126 for GL, 140 for property
- Loss runs if prior, with copy of expiring declaration page
- If new in business, copies of resumes/certifications
- Any contractual requirements we may need to rate for
- and if you’re looking for additional lines of coverage not noted here
Note: Code 67017 contemplates charity-type and social services-type operations that provide their services for little or no charge to the participants. Types of operations contemplated by code 67017 include, but are not limited to homeless shelters, battered women shelters, missions for underprivileged children, settlement houses for destitute families, and houses used as transitional living accommodations for individuals recovering from alcoholism, drug abuse, or readjusting from prison.
Code 67017 also contemplates food service operations such as food pantries and soup kitchens.
Social service organizations that only provide consulting services will be separately classified to code 48600.
- Risks allowing individuals under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
- Risks that do not have separate sleeping facilities based on gender
- Risks that are not in compliance with licensing requirements
- Risks with unprotected cooking surfaces
- Risks selling / distributing medical marijuana