GL class code 46622 – Parking- Private – rated on area
RV/Boat Storage (also considers autos, trucks, boats and may be open lots or covered)
- Fully completed accord applications 125/126 for GL, 140 for property (does not include coverage for property of others)
- Loss runs, if prior, for adding discounts
- Confirmation the facility is locked, fenced/lighted if applicable
- Any contractual requirements we may need to rate for
- and if you’re looking for additional lines of coverage not noted here
This classification contemplates risks that offer private parking areas for their clients only. These risks may offer any type of parking area, garages or open lots, for which parking is restricted to the use of a particular group. These groups include, but are not limited to tenants, guests, and visitors - the parking area is not open to the general public. Such parking areas may include, but are limited to the following: car jockeys, attendants, security guards, automated entry devices requiring magnetic computer coded access cards or similar. These lots may be for short term and/or long term parking. Many of these lots are a park & lock type lot; however, some lots may offer valet parking services. These lots may or may not have auto lifts or automotive elevators.
Note: Public parking for a fee and valet parking are separately classed, and would require additional submission information.
Acords provided here: https://www.bigfoot.insure/supersecretacordapplications - You’ll need to use the password Bigfoot2020