Please send the following items to email@example.com.
- Fully completed accord applications 125/126 for GL, 140 for property - 152 for tools/equipment
Class code 43470 – Pest Control
- Loss runs if prior, for adding discounts
- If new in business, include copy of resume/certifications
- Any contractual requirements we may need to rate for
Optional coverages that may be available:
- Pesticide / Herbicide applicator coverage
- Controlled property of others
- Lost key coverage
- Wood destroying organism inspection and treatment
- Termite inspection without treatment
This authority is applicable to risks primarily engaged in providing structural pest control and/or exterminator services for others.
The pest control work normally involves insects such as termites, bees, cockroaches and spiders, in addition to larger pests such as mice, rats, squirrels, birds and bats.
The installation of the pest control products may take place within a building and/or in the ground surrounding the building.
For Bed bug eradication, include techniques used. For heat treatments, include details including but not limited to max temperatures.
For Mosquito control, include techniques used. For gas treatments, include details including but not limited to types of gas/misting used.
"Restricted use" pesticides - refer to a complete listing at www.EPA.gov
Lawn Care pest control would require a different submission, please let us know if you require the Lawn Care supplemental application!
Crop Spraying – no available markets at this time