Looks like I have a couple that will consider it – see below for items needed to proceed
– here is list of prohibited ops for one of them:
The following risks are not acceptable:
- Any risk not complying with applicable laws and ordinances pertaining to licensing or codes.
- Risks currently under or having had a warning, suspension, revocation or other restrictions due to failure to comply with licensing standards and safety codes.
- Risks with less than 2 years of industry experience.
- Risks that do diagnosis or prescribing of medications or any blood analysis and stress testing.
- Spas providing the following type of services: permanent or semi-permanent makeup, cosmetics, inks or dyes; chemical peel or microdermabrasion; face lifting, plastic surgery wrinkle removal or body piercing; exercising, slenderizing or reducing services; electrolysis, x-rays or laser-related services; body wraps; hair implants or transplants or wart/mole removal.
- Waxing (hot or cold) or nail sculpting, if receipts are 15% or more of total receipts.
- Trampolines (mini-trampolines are acceptable)
- Gymnastic schools or classes.
- Sensory deprivation chambers and similar devices e.g. isolation tank where subjects float in salt water.
- Tanning beds/booths, swimming pools and/or child day care exposures that do not meet the Eligibility requirement
Please send the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fully completed accord applications 125/126 for GL, 140 for property
- Loss runs
- Copy of waiver of liability
- Any contractual requirements we may need to rate for
- and if you’re looking for additional lines of coverage not noted here