The most common Acords we receive are Acords 125, 126, and 140 for Commercial Package.
Here's a breakdown of Acords and corresponding lines of business:
Acords 125 and 126 for General Liability
Acord 130 Workers' Compensation
Acord 131 Umbrella
Acord 140 Property
Acord 146 Inland Marine, Equipment Floater, Garage Equipment
Acord 147 Builders Risk
Acord 152 Equipment
Other items requested: Loss runs, copy of sub-contractor agreement, and requested contractual obligations (additional insured, waiver of subrogation, primary/non-contributory)
Please note that we do not accept Acords for Commercial Auto & Trucking or Garage & Dealers. (Not yet in the portal, BUT COMING SOON!)
- For Commercial Auto & Trucking CIG Application and Appetites: https://www.bigfoot.insure/products/transportation
- For Garage & Dealers CIG Application and Appetites: https://www.bigfoot.insure/products/garage
Copies of any Acord form are available upon request through email@example.com
SUBMISSIONS PROCESS: Send the above items to firstname.lastname@example.org for underwriter assignment.
Typically you receive an email about which underwriter assigned has been assigned to your submission overnight if not sooner.
If your submission is complete, you will receive 2-3 carriers in response. If incomplete, you will receive notice of missing items. Turn-around time varies from one day to a week, depending on the complexity of the account and number of revisions you provide. All submissions are handled in the order they are received.
Our Underwriting Manager Heather Gilginas is happy to assist for further questions or concerns.
Want to speak to an underwriter? Learn more about which one to contact HERE
Other helpful links:
- TROUBLE SHOOTING https://www.bigfoot.insure/help
- OTHER MARKETS:https://www.bigfoot.insure/markets
- PROCESS: https://www.bigfoot.insure/orientation
- HOW TO FILL OUT ACORDS: https://bigfoot.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029679691-How-do-I-fill-out-acords-